Sunday, May 12, 2013

"The Great Gatsby"

"Can't repeat the past?... Why of course you can!"

- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Great movie! I was hooked from the beginning to end. Loved the music soundtrack!!! It adds a different twist and feel to the movie and it works wonderfully. The actors performed well. They deliver great scenes. 

If you're a huge Fitzgerald fan like myself, I think the ending was executed perfect!

If you enjoyed reading the novel, I think you'll love the movie. You won't be disappointed!
If you enjoy watching movies in 3D, go watch this movie in 3D. The colors are very elegant and vibrant.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I saw another adaptation of the movie years ago
    and it was really slow. It's definitely not an easy novel to make into a film.
    The current version didn't get good reviews so now I'll have to reconsider
    seeing it in light of your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went without me?! Haha just kidding, I don't know who you are. :P But I really do want to see this film. I have never read the book so I think I will read it in the summer and be ready for the DVD. Thanks for the review. Will be checking out the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great movie.I have never read the novel but I think I have to read it.I saw it last week and I really enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about TGG in 3D. I should see it....

    ReplyDelete